Why Choose a Girls’ School?
These are some reasons we recommend you choose Eltham Hill School for your daughter:
- We are specialists in contemporary girls education. We understand girls.
- In single sex schools, girls don’t just enjoy equal opportunities; they enjoy all opportunities whether it is the arts, sport, science, expeditions, career insights or other extra-curricular activities.
- The girls of today will be the leaders of tomorrow and girls’ school are wonderful environments for your daughter to take risks and inspire and lead others. It’s great preparation for her future career
- OFSTED research shows that girls’ schools outperform mixed schools, not only on standards but also in terms of ethos, efficiency and quality of education.
- Girls’ schools have an excellent track record of helping them gain places at the university of their choice.
- Girls and boys mature at different rates. Your daughter can benefit by being in a school that recognises these differences and provide an education geared to her needs and developmental stage.
- With other girls in the classroom and on the sports fields, girls have the space in which their intellectual and physical confidence can blossom.
- Girl’s schools prepare young women with resilience, confidence and freedom from stereotyping. They excel as much in Physics, Engineering and Design Technology as they do in English, Drama and Art.
- We open girls’ eyes to possibilities and help them to take the practical and imaginative steps necessary to achieve their ambitions. Whatever she want to be – aeronautical engineer, musician, doctor, retail manager, RAF pilot, fashion designer – it’s our aim to support and guide her.