Open Events 2018
Year 6 into Year 7 Open Mornings
For those interested in visiting the school we will be hosting Open Mornings on the following dates:
- Saturday 22nd September 2018, 9.00 – 12.00. Principal’s Speech at 9:15 and 10:15
- Tuesday 25th September 2018, 9.00 – 11.00. Principal’s Speech at 9:05 and 10:05
- Wednesday 3rd October 2018, 9.00 – 11.00. Principal’s Speech at 9:05 and 10:05
- Friday 12th October 2018, 9.00 – 11.00. Principal’s Speech at 9:05 and 10:05
There is no need to register interest or book in advance, just sign in when you arrive.
Post 16 Open Events
For those interested in visiting the school and learning more about the different Post 16 pathways available at Eltham Hill we will be hosting our Open Evening on:
- Tuesday 6th November 2018, 6.00-8.00pm
More information regarding the different available pathways can be found on our Post-16 section.
You are invited to attend our Post 16 Open Evening – there is no need to register interest or book in advance, just sign in when you arrive. All student visitors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The Open Events will allow prospective parents to visit the school, interact with pupils and staff, and understand how our ethos and values of Excellence, Happiness and Success support and enhance learning at Eltham Hill School. More details on our values can be found here.
Prospectuses for the school can be found here.
For more information, please contact us on 020 8859 2843 or via email on email@example.com