Open Events 2017
Year 6 into Year 7 Open Mornings
For those interested in visiting the school we will be hosting Open Mornings on the following dates:
- Saturday 23rd September 9.00-12.00
- Wednesday 27th September 9.00-11.30
- Thursday 5th October, 9.00-11.30
Principal’s Speeches – 9.30am & 10.30am
The School operates an open house policy for the Year 7 Open Morning days and therefore there is no need to register interest or book.
Post 16 Open Events 2017
For those interested in visiting the school and learning more about the different Post 16 pathways available at Eltham Hill we will be hosting Open Evenings on the following dates:
- Monday 6th November, 6.00-8.00pm (All Pathways Evening, A Level and IB Career-Related Programme (BTEC Option))
- Thursday 30th November, 6.00-8.00pm (IB Open Evening, IB Career-Related Programme (BTEC Option))
More information regarding the different available pathways can be found on our Post-16 section.
If you are interested in attending, please register:
Post 16 Open Evening Registration Form
It is advised that you bring a parent or guardian if you are attending the Post 16 Open Evening.
The Open Events will allow prospective parents to visit the school, interact with pupils and staff, and ultimately get a feel for the ethos and values which can be read here.
Prospectuses for the school can be found here.
For more information, please contact us on 020 8859 2843 or via email on email@example.com