Open Events 2017
For those interested in visiting the school we will be hosting Open Mornings on the following dates:
- Saturday 23rd September 9.00-12.00
- Wednesday 27th September 9.00-11.30
- Thursday 5th October, 9.00-11.30
Principal’s Speeches – 9.30am & 10.30am
Post 16 Open Events 2016
For those interested in visiting the school and learning more about the different Post 16 pathways available at Eltham Hill we will be hosting Open Evenings on the following dates:
- Monday 7th November, 6.30-8.30pm (All Pathways, International Baccalaureate, A Level and IB Career-Related Programme (BTEC Option))
- Thursday 1st December, 6.00-8.00pm (IB Open Evening, International Baccalaureate and IB Career-Related Programme (BTEC Option))
More information regarding the different available pathways can be found on our Post-16 section.
2017 Open Events Dates tbc.
The School operates an open house policy on these days and therefore there is no need to register interest or book. The Open Events will allow prospective parents to visit the school, interact with pupils and staff, and ultimately get a feel for the ethos and values which can be read here.
Prospectuses for the school can be found here.
For more information, please contact us on 020 8859 2843 or via email on email@example.com