We have a brand new dining hall with a well equipped and highly modern catering facility.
With an in-house Chef and his team, the school offers amazing food for our students and staff which exceeds the ‘National Nutritional Standards for Schools’.
There are three weeks of lunch menus that will be rotated until the end of the term.
Please find below the lunch menus for the next half term:
Free School Meals
Students who are entitled to free school meals and who have attended a Greenwich primary school will have their details forwarded to the school by the local authority. Families who live outside the borough of Greenwich or who have attended a primary school outside Greenwich must apply to Greenwich Education Department.
To claim for Free School Meals you must claim one of the following benefits:
- Employment and Support Allowance (Income Related)
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (NOT Working Tax Credit), and annual income below the relevant threshold
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration Asylum Act 1999
- Pension Credit Guarantee and be in receipt of Child Tax Credit above the basic family element
If you think you might be entitled to receive free school meals, we strongly encourage you to register for this benefit.
To read the ‘Benefits Information for Parents’ document: Click here
Parent Pay is a cashless catering payment system which is quick and easy to use.
To upload money to your child’s account online, please visit www.parentpay.com/Parents/Login/
Please contact the school main office on 020 8859 2843 or via email email@example.com for your login details.