All students at KS4 have two hours compulsory lessons per week.
- The aim of these lessons is to encourage full participation in all activities.
- Students should aim to improve on skills learned at Key Stage 3 and also learn new skills.
- Students should aim to increase their level of fitness and are encouraged to look at a healthy lifestyle.
- Students will learn individual skills, team work and coaching.
- Students must wear the school uniform P.E. kit for all activities even if they cannot participate.
- Attendance and punctuality will be closely monitored.
- The activities offered will include:
- Tag Rugby
Students will also have the opportunity to gain their Sports or Dance Leaders Awards