- Please do not eat in the Library
- Please do not drink anything other than plain water in the Library
- Please speak at a volume which allows others to read and study
- Please use the computers for schoolwork (please do not drink near the computers)
- Year 9 students, please use your iPads for educational purposes only
- Post-16 students, please use your iPads rather than your phones
- Please be polite to other students and staff
- Please look after all equipment and resources
Students may borrow books for 2 weeks and may renew them unless reserved by another student.
Year 7 – 11 Students: may borrow up to 3 books at a time.
Post-16 Students: may borrow up to 5 books at a time.
- If you have any overdue books, you will be asked to return them before others are issued.
- Any books that are borrowed are your responsibility until you return them to the Library. Please treat them kindly while they are in your care.