Online Uniform Ordering
Our uniform is a very important part of our school identity and we know you will wear it with pride, both at school and in the community.
To make it easier to buy your daughter’s school uniform, we have chosen to use the Parents Online ordering service from Price & Buckland.
To order uniform, please visit: http://www.pbparentsonline.co.uk/elthamhill
Click here to view the uniform price list.
A delivery is made to the school on the second and fourth Mondays of each month; there is no charge for deliveries to the school. Items delivered to your home will incur an extra charge. If you prefer to order by post, please collect an order form from Reception.
Uniform samples are available at Reception for students to try. We strongly recommend that students check sizing before ordering, as parents are responsible for the postage costs of returning uniform.
All uniform is compulsory, except where noted. Students must wear the uniform as listed, purchased from Price & Buckland, and may not wear alternative garments. From September 2016 all students in Years 7-11 must wear the school coat.
- Navy with the school logo; to be worn as part of your suit every day
- Enamel lapel badge in year group colour
- Navy with the school logo only
- Skirts will be either knee-length or ankle-length
Blouse (may be purchased elsewhere; must have a revere collar)
- White with a revere collar
- Navy V-neck with coloured stripe to reflect year group
Hijab/Headscarf (if worn)
- Plain navy blue with the school logo
- Waterproof or showerproof, fleece-lined, reversible coat with school logo is the only coat permissible
- Navy with school logo and coloured stripe to reflect year group, or a plain navy scarf.
Tights/Socks (Leggings and bare legs and/or feet are not permitted)
- Tights – black, navy blue or clear
- Socks – black or navy blue; no trainer socks
- Tights and socks – plain only, no patterns or trims
- Must be plain black, flat and waterproof to withstand all weather conditions
- No coloured laces or decoration
- No canvas shoes, backless sandals, sling-backs or boots.
- Kickers – shoes only are permitted; no ankle boots; must be plain black, including stitching and laces
A watch may be worn. No other jewellery is allowed, including earrings or other body piercings, for health and safety reasons. If jewellery is worn or brought to school it will be confiscated.
- ActivDri top in navy with school logo and year group coloured side panels
- Navy microfibre with school logo
- Navy micro-fleece with school logo
- ActivDri shorts in navy with school logo
The following uniform items are only available from the school;
- Skirt (ankle-length)
- Lapel Badge