Price & Buckland Uniform Announcement
“We understand the difficulties that schools are facing as we all work to navigate this challenging time. We want to reassure you that Price & Buckland is mindful of the global COVID-19 pandemic and we are closely monitoring daily developments and taking on board the proper guidelines put in place by the relevant authorities. We continue to receive regular deliveries from all our suppliers and our factory remains fully operational with production continuing as planned. We do not currently foresee any issues regarding availability of stock and orders are being processed as usual.
We appreciate that schools are likely to be closed for a significant period and there will be a certain amount of upheaval. As a result, and for the time being, we are encouraging parents who place on line orders to select home delivery by removing the into school delivery option. This will avoid their orders being delayed.
We are producing digital and printable information that will give parents clear uniform ordering guidelines. We recommend that you send this to your parents and encourage them to register so that we can provide them with up to date information.
We hope that these measures reassure you that we will continue to work together to ensure the smooth supply of the school uniform. The situation will be continually monitored, and we will provide you with any updates that could affect the business. If you have any queries then please don’t hesitate to contact us.”
Nick and Anthony Buckland
Online Uniform Ordering
Our uniform is a very important part of our school identity and we know students wear it with pride, both at school and in the community.
To make it easier to buy your daughter’s school uniform, we have chosen to use the Parents Online ordering service from Price & Buckland.
To order uniform, please visit: https://www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/elthamhill
Click Here to view the uniform price list.
A delivery is made to the school on the second and fourth Mondays of each month; there is no charge for deliveries to the school. Items delivered to your home will incur an extra charge. If you prefer to order by post, please collect an order form from Reception.
Uniform samples are available at Reception for students to try. We strongly recommend that students check sizing before ordering, as parents are responsible for the postage costs of returning uniform.
All uniform is compulsory, except where noted. Students must wear the uniform as listed, purchased from Price & Buckland, and may not wear alternative garments.
- Navy with the school logo; to be worn as part of your suit every day
- Enamel lapel badge in year group colour
- Navy with the school logo only.
- Skirts will be knee-length; an ankle-length skirt is also available
- White with a revere collar
- Navy V-neck with coloured stripe to reflect year group
Hijab/Headscarf (if worn)
- Plain navy blue with school logo
- Waterproof or showerproof, fleece-lined, reversible coat with school logo OR
- A plain navy blue or black coat
- Navy with school logo and coloured stripe to reflect year group OR
- A plain navy scarf.
- Backpack, navy blue, with school logo (this item is only available to order; further information will be provided at interview)
- A plain black or navy blue bag may also be used
- Must be plain black, flat and waterproof to withstand all weather conditions
- No coloured laces or decoration
- No trainers, canvas shoes, backless sandals, sling-backs or boots (ankle boots are not permitted).
- Tights – black, navy blue or clear
- Socks – black or navy blue; no trainer socks
- Tights and socks – plain only, no patterns or trims
- Leggings and bare legs and/or feet are not permitted
- ActivDri top in navy with school logo and year group coloured side panels
- Navy microfibre with school logo
- Navy microfleece with school logo
- Alternative tops/jackets may not be worn
- ActivDri shorts in navy with school logo
- Alternative shorts may not be worn
- Canvas shoes are not acceptable as they are unsuitable for P.E./Games
- Please do not wear expensive trainers, outside areas are sometimes wet
P.E. Kit Bag
- Available from the school
The following uniform items are only available from the school;
- Skirt (ankle-length)
- Lapel Badge